Re: [IP] Terrified of lows

----------------------------------------------------------  Being in the 80
range will eventually be a good place and you'll feel good there.  Your
worrying about this issue will cause your bg's to rise so try to lighten up
if you can. >>>

However, please do NOT drive with a BG below 100. There is nothing wrong
being 100-120 and is much safer if not just for yourself, but the others on
the road. Too many lows happen while driving that possibly could have been
avoided with a proper range. (~_^)

The problem with most people is they don't admit their faults. I would if I
had any.