[IP] Dosage

Your endo probably wants to start you on one rate because there are so
many variables to begin with in this procedure that trying to juggle
them all at once is impossible; you end up not succeeding with anything.
I started out with 1 rate for all the time and as I realized I needed
more insulin about 3 am, the rate was pushed up.  Your total insulin
intake will decrease because with the pump you are using the insulin in
a vastly more efficient manner.  Just test your glucose levels a lot and
keep good records and you'll get yourself adjusted.  What a treat you
have in store for you.