[IP] Terrified of lows

I've been diabetic for 51 years and have never passed out.  I was 18
once and while I felt pretty awful, I didn't pass out.  For me
personally becoming unconscious is not a worry.  As you get more
accustomed to the pump, your body will become more accustomed to lower
bg levels and what you used to think was too low will become your bg
goal.  Being in the 80 range will eventually be a good place and you'll
feel good there.  Your worrying about this issue will cause your bg's to
rise so try to lighten up if you can.