[IP] Pump burnout

I'm sorry to hear you are having all these troubles.  But you know, we
all have these very same problems and we all know more about diabetes
than we ever wanted to know.  Any diabetic who tells you how perfect
everything is for him/her just isn't telling you the truth and don't
believe a word that comes from that person's mouth.  Just keep trying
anyway and take one day at a time.  You need to do this for yourself,
fof your health and keep turning to this IP because we've all been right
where you are now.You know in the end you are going to solve these