RE: [IP] Re: Bood Donations (AGAIN)...or STILL...

I started giving at 17, before I was dxed(19).  They didn't want my blood when
I was on glyburide.  Then in the early 90s the Red Cross decided it was more
dangerous to the diabetic to give...not the blood of the D.  Then they
reversed the decision...I didn't feel good on Friday after giving on Thurs.
but I think I didn't drink enough water afterwards...went to bed early...gave
blood late afternoon(6 ish)...