[IP] Windows CE software?

Does anyone know of any good tracking software for Windows CE/Pocket PC
handhelds? I have found a number of programs that look good for palm, such
as Diabetes Pilot, but have not been able to find anyting that tracks BG,
Insulin, and Carbs for my iPAQ. I have also tried Palm emulators, but
haven't been able to get them to work...

Any suggestions?

Type 1 since 1995, going on pump in April/May of 2002