Re: [IP] palm pilot question

> if you don't have that cradle conveniently around you, you are out of luck.

True, but I also have a car charger and a wall charger for travel.  I
thought this was best for me, as I usually do what my techi suggests and he
hasn't been proven to give bad info yet.  He also said if you use the
backlight feature, that drains the batteries pretty fast.  So, I guess it
would depend on how you tink you might use it.

Judi in MI
Jath622 <mail.earthlink.net>