Re: [IP] palm pilot question

On 17 Mar 2002 at 11:19, Jath622 wrote:

> > Is there as much of advantage to a rechargeable one vs. a battery one
> My computer techi friend told me to get one with a rechargeable battery, as he
> has an older one that uses regular batteries and he said they don't last too
> long and it's a real pain if you don't carry extras.  I put mine in the hot sync
> cradle at night and it's charged up in the morning.  I love it.

But then there is the argument that when the batteries go low on the rechargeable, if you don't have that cradle conveniently around you, you are out of luck.  A 7-11 is
around every corner where you can get some AAA's.  My batteries lasted over 20 days before they needed replacing.

George   (YBatteryMMV)