  From: Robin Ramm
  To: Insulin Pumpers
  Sent: Sunday, March 17, 2002 8:35 AM
  Subject: [IP] palm pilot question

  Is there as much of advantage to a rechargeable one vs. a battery one?  I'm
  looking at the Handspring Visor Edge compared to the Handspring Visor NEO
and
  the biggest reason for moving up to the nicer one is the rechargeable part.
  Not sure if it is worth the extra money.

  You can email me privately if you wish.
  This has been a hard decision.

  Thanks

  Robin