[IP] feeling like an idiot/diabetes pilot reg.

Hello....I need some help if anyone could help me.
I recently had to do a hard reboot for my palm pilot because it wouldn't
synchronize with my comp. In doing that, I lost all of my data AND program of
the Diabetes Pilot and am now back to the trial version and don't know what to
do...because I have to pay money again to use it fully. Anyone know how to
help? Should I email the company or is there something saved on my computer
that would make it go back to the regular version. I am at a loss as I don't
have the registration number...any help is appreciated.