[IP] terrified of lows

I just started the pump a month and a 1/2 ago. I was diagnosed 3 years ago, and up until recently, I've kept my sugars high 1. out of fear of going low 2. out of fear of gaining weight (i've been anorexic for 10 years, since I was 17).
Now that I'm under better control, and on the pump, I've had a lot more lows, and I am really concerned how low I will go before I will pass out.
Does anyone remember what they were before going unconscience?
I'm just trying to deal with my nerves and anxiety.
Thanks guys!!
I love this group!!