[IP] Afternoon Nap then BS Up

If I take a very deep nap(30-60 min.) in the afternoon my BS goes up. I awake like I am coming out of a deep well and it takes several hrs to clear the effect. Insulin is necessery to bring it down. It is almost like a dawn effect.

Does anyone else have such an effect? Thanks ahead of time.

Travelocity.com is giving away two million travel miles.