[IP] Re: Fed insurance

I have Bc/bs Fed-Standard in MN, and live in WI.  I had no trouble getting
test strips from Merck Medco about six weeks ago (One Touch Ultra) for my
daughter.  I ordered the pump supplies through Animas, and have had no
problems (to date).  Before the first of the year I had Bc/bs Fed, but a
different program that has been discontinued.  Last year I got strips through

Mom of Elizabeth 10 1/2, dx 5/97, pumping 7/01