Re: [IP] Hot flashes=sweats IMO

> This has to be a YMMV thing,

As you say Jan, YMMV.  I had sudden, few "hot flashes" during menopause.
I do occassionally get the Bg "hot flashes" (sweats), test Bg, suspecting and
having  a high reading, take insulin correction shot and feel great, discovered
by trial & err.
Diabetes often comes with or about menopausal time.  That is why MO is MO.
Now pump story is that I would probably not have better control with pump.  I
know, it is a poor excuse IMO.  Linda K