Re: [IP] Hot flashes=sweats IMO

>>>IMO, the hot flashes, heat surges, are from the elevated Bgs, not enough
My menopausal "hot flashes" started in my toes & worked their way up. <snip>
The more insulin I use, the better I feel--If I didn't, I would not do so
many shots in a day!!!
Learned alot on this & other list.  Linda K  Offically Dxed 7/1998 >>>

This has to be a YMMV thing, then. When you get this heat surge around your
face and neck (not from the toes working up) and cannot breathe and you're
very hot - you know you have a *real* hot flash. Hypos also cause sweating
sometimes as a symptom - but hardly the same. ;)

BTW, Linda, any news about when you'll be getting your pump? (~_^)

Birthdays are good for you; the more you have, the longer you live.