Re: [IP] Hot flashes

on 3/16/02 12:09 PM, Evelyn E. Lieberman at email @ redacted wrote:

> Any anyone (woman) experienced unexplained bg rises as a result of
> having hot flashes?

Evelyn,
I have been wondering this exact same thing.  I've just had an increase in
number of hot flashes and my bg's seem to be all over the place.  FBS one
morning is 112 and the next morning 235 (for no apparent reason other than
hot flashes).  It corrected perfectly and was fine the rest of the day.
Man, how would you ever figure this one out?

Any ideas any one?  At least with a cycle you have some idea what to do.

Dawn
Type 1 44 years, MM 508 since May 2000.