[IP]quicksets

Hi, I am currently using the Minimed Quickset infusion set, and I am
experiencing problems with it. I use Bards Barrier wipes (To protect the
skin
from irratation) and Skin-Tac (to prevent the set from falling out.) My
Quickset keeps falling out of my skin. I do not do excessive exercise or
sweat alot.

Does anybody know of any kind of protective wipe that doesn't irratite the
skin and holds on the set security without falling out?

I am thinking of switching to the Minimed Sillhoutte (spelling) set, and
hoping that it works better. The only concern that I have with the
Sillhoutte
is that the canulas (spelling) and the needle are much longer than the other
sets.
-The sils have a great track record for staying put. Since the needle looks
so fearsome, many are reluctant to try them. I find that sils only hurt when
the skin first gets broken by the needle, after that, its almost painless to
advance the sil. Also the instructions suggest 30 degree initial heading 10
would be more reasonable. spot