Re: [IP] Long term traveling with pumps

Although it was only about 2 1/2 months abroad, my experience may help
assuage some of your fears.
First of all congratulations on Pumping!   As for your concerns
regarding equipment.  Begin by going to the homepage of all your
equipment manufacturers.  There is usually a link for Contact Info.
follow that and look around for locations in Spain. I know that MM has
offices in Europe.  Also One Touch has offices all over the place.  As
for insurance; traveling abroad is usually a hassle (in my experience),
try checking out your options available through your oversees
university.  They may be able to handle everything for you.
Bueno Suerte

Frank W. Tegethoff, Jr.
IDDM since '95, MM507 since '98