[IP] Re: [IPp] Humalog to Novolog

>>>I am bit confused here w/ Humalog to
Novolog, which one is good for an infant (especially a 3 weeks old baby), do
I need to discuss at all about these with our endo?

dad of Adya (Pumping since 3 days)>>>

Your baby is one for the pumping record books - the youngest I knew about
before was 12 days old (see story at http://www.picturetrail.com/BASHpics
and select the Evolution of Pumps album). This was in August, 2000 in Little
Rock, Arkansas. As far as the Humalog or Novolog choice goes, it is what
works for your baby. Some people are sensitive to one, some the other. So if
what your tiny one is using now works, no need to change, but always discuss
these things with your medical team.

BTW, is there a picture of your baby with the pump and a story I could put
on my album? E-mail me at email @ redacted The best to you, your wife, and
little Adya. (~_^)

We can live with the word *incurable*, but we cannot live without the word