Re: [IP] Problems with Quickset

--- Ann Wall <email @ redacted> wrote:
> [...]
I also have had troubles with sets.  The softset tabs
caused extreme irritation, even at times with the
IV3000 sandwich and then sometimes not..  The quickset
cured that but I was experiencing numerous sore sites
and bent cannulas. But for the last month I haven't
had any problems. Zilch. My problems seem to come and
go which makes it hard to figure out what is going on.
do others experience this?

Do You Yahoo!?