Re: [IP] Bubbles

Hi Everyone,

Just noticed some postings on bubbles, those things you love to hate:)  There
are some ideas about getting rid of bubbles on the 'bubbles' page of my

If anybody would like to add some ideas, I would LOVE to hear from you!!  I
have been saving tips and tricks from IPers and others for 4 years now.  With
the new pumps and infusion sets available, my tips page might need an

Please drop me a line if you have any tips or tricks to share.  Your ideas
could come in very handy for others.

Barb Chafe
Insulin Pumpers Nova Scotia
Mom to Erica, a Canadian Butterfly