[IP] Re: Blood donations

Not only the use of beef insulin, but the fact I lived there and ate beef
products during the early 80s through the early nineties that made me a
non-donor. I myself was diagnosed there and they started me straight on
Humulin Soluble . and Isophane (NPH). I was never on bovine or porcine

Personally, I was in N. Ireland and there was mainly ONE case of the CJD in
the whole island (32 counties) I believe that I am 'clean', but they have to
allow a 20 year incubation / manifestation of the disease.

Jenny Sutherland
mailto:email @ redacted