[IP] Re: Basal Rates For Night Shift

I'm not sure about night shifts, but...  I was told the rule of thumb is for
every hour you stay up past your normal bed time you should eat an
additional  10 - 15 carbs (without bolusing).  Seems to work for my
7-year-old daughter who occassionally stays up late or for sleepovers.  But,
if you don't plan on eating during the shift, I'm sure you would need to
dial down your basals.  Good luck,  Barb Dame