[IP] Living Well with Diabetes Seminar in Chicago Area!

There is a seminar in Berwyn, Illinois, on April 20th.  It's an all-day
seminar with the guest speaker being Nicole Johnson.
I received the flyer in the mail yesterday.  If you are interested in going
and don't receive one, the number to call is (312) 346-1805.
They are having quite a few workshops from which you get to choose four to
attend.  They have some pretty good ones this time :O)
If anyone is planning on going, please email me and maybe we can meet for
breakfast or meet at the seminar itself :O)