RE: [IP]AccuCheck Software

Hi Mary-

I have the advantage and also have the AccuCheck Complete which came iwth
the software and download cables.

I think that it really is a plus. You can record quite a bit and can enter
and edit additional data on the computer. The graphs and charts can be
really helpful to trend patterns in your body and in the effects of your
behavior. Your Dr might appreciate that as well.

Jennifer