[IP] Problems with Quickset

Hi, I am currently using the Minimed Quickset infusion set, and I am
experiencing problems with it. I use Bards Barrier wipes (To protect the skin
from irratation) and Skin-Tac (to prevent the set from falling out.) My
Quickset keeps falling out of my skin. I do not do excessive exercise or
sweat alot.

Does anybody know of any kind of protective wipe that doesn't irratite the
skin and holds on the set security without falling out?

I am thinking of switching to the Minimed Sillhoutte (spelling) set, and
hoping that it works better. The only concern that I have with the Sillhoutte
is that the canulas (spelling) and the needle are much longer than the other