[IP] cute story

I have a 22 month old half sister.  She has recently notice my sites.  She
will get this terrible look on her face and say HURTS.  I say no, sister does
not hurt and let her touch it so that she will believe me.  She does it every
time she sees it.  And lately she has been saying sissy tummy hurt?   I say
no and we go through our routine.  I just thought it was so cute.  I told her
when she got older and could understand I would explain it to her!  Heidi