[IP] Re: Palm Pilot/Visor

Yes, the Handspring visor runs the Palm OS and uses the same software. It was
developed by the same people that developed the original Palm Pilot.
I have one and am happy with it. I use a food database and glucopilot in
which I record bg testing. It is better than carrying an address book, a
calender and the diabetic things.