[IP] Re: "Curves for Women" Exercise

Today, I joined Curves for Women.  Does anyone go to the program, and how do
you handle the insulin?  I use Novolog insulin in a Disetronic pump, basal
rate .3/hour.  Thought of stopping the pump a couple of hours before, but I
live 15-20 minutes away, and what if there were an accident and the pump
wasn't operating.  Do you start with an elevated sugar?  How much has the 30
minutes of exercise decreased the blood sugar?  Any suggestions will help.
Thanks.  Phyllis