Re: [IP] Palm pilots and EZ manager software

Hi Anne,

This is Ahimanikya Satapathy father of a 22 days old baby girl (Adya)
who was diagnosed diabetes on her 7th day. after trying various type of
insulin Shots the doctors finally started using pump for her since
yesterday, they are using Minimed 508. Adya is at Stanford NICU.

I see a lot of mail about Animas, do you think its a good idea to talk
our doctors about Animas pump? does Animas have any instance where new
born baby use Animus, you can send personal mail if you prefer so.

Thanks
Ahimanikya
Dad of Adya

P.S: Thanks to all who sent us encouraging mails in reply to my intro
mail. I am very happy to find this mailing list, the support of this
groups giving us a lot of relief.