[IP] Organ donation card and family decision making

It is true that in some states, your family may reverse your donation
decision even if you have a donor designation on your driver's license.
However, in an increasing number of states, legislation specifically
requires that your decision (as reflected by your license designation) be
honored.  The only reason that I'm aware of this is that I recently heard a
story about the introduction of that legislation in my home state, in a
story on MPR.