Re: [IP] Blood Donations

In a message dated 3/15/02 2:37:49 PM, email @ redacted writes:

<< There are laws, rules and regulations that cover the safety of the blood
supply. Not even the Red Cross can arbitrarily violate those regulations.
If your Red Cross chapter is endangering the public by knowingly drawing
blood that is dangerous, then they can be stopped. Have you contacted your
Health Authority about this? If not, why not?

Sam >>

No I have not but I will!!! thank's for the info on this