Re: [IP] Blood Donations

At 01:53 PM 3/15/02 email @ redacted wrote:
 >In a message dated 3/15/02 1:47:39 PM, email @ redacted writes:
 ><< That is one of the dumbest and most dangerous things I've heard about
 >donation. I hope either they are pulling your leg or you are pulling our
 >legs. You should probably report the details of the incident to the state or
 >regional health authority. >>
 >No I am not pulling any one's leg lol
 >Any one has the right to donate but it's what they find in it that count's

There are laws, rules and regulations that cover the safety of the blood
supply. Not even the Red Cross can arbitrarily violate those regulations.
If your Red Cross chapter is endangering the public by knowingly drawing
blood that is dangerous, then they can be stopped. Have you contacted your
Health Authority about this? If not, why not?