Re: [IP] Blood Donations

I'm sure this has some basis of truth (somewhere by a looonnnnnng stretch).   If a center
takes a donation and discovers that the donation is tainted, they will destroy it.  But unless
you are HIV positive to begin with, there is nothing in a diabetics blood that would
preclude it from being useful.  I certainly doubt that any center would knowingly accept a
donation with the intention of immediately disposing of it.  Besides the risks that are
involved, why would they waste their time and money?