  From: Felicia @ Comcast
  To: Insulin Pumpers post to list
  Sent: Friday, March 15, 2002 8:39 AM
  Subject: [IP] Re: Palm Pilot

  Those of you who use the palm pilot...do you record your BG levels, Carbs,
  exercise etc.  or do you use it for information, I to am debating whether
or
  not to get it.  If I could use it to record and give Doctors records it
  would be good, but I don't record my stuff regularly on paper now, I store
  it in the BG machine and write it down when doctor asks???  I am not too
  good about keeping a log, wondered if this might help me?  Give me your
  input please.  Thanks Felicia