[IP] Re: insulin-pumpers-digest V6 #183

I've been approved for the Paradigm (Hurray) and it is expected to arrive
(at work, because it needs to be signed for) Monday!!

A couple of questions:
1] Minimed is 'insisting' that I get paradigm training before starting on
the new pump.  Is this necessary (for those of you who have swapped to
Minimed from 507c or 508)??
2] Minimed told me that my old supplies (catheters/sets) can be traded in
for the newer paradigm models.  Anyone do this and how does it work??
3] How long do batteries really last??
4] Have you tried it in the water yet??  How did it go?

Yerachmiel Altman