[IP] Blood Donations and Organs

But as long as the organs themselves are healthy, there's no reason why not

They willnot let a diabetic donate a kidney - I know this 1st hand because I
am in need of a kidney transplant and my mom is the only one in my family who
would have been able to give me one of hers, but since she is also a
diabetic. that took her off the donor status quicker than I could ask why -
so they may want some of our organs, but others, they do not.