[IP] April Meeting

Just a little preliminary reminder so you can get it in your date book, or
your palm pilot if you remembered to change the batteries :-|

NYC Pump Club (and others)
Monday April 1 (no kidding!!!)
6:30 - 8:30
Good Shepherd Episcopal Church
240 E. 31st St. between 1st and 2nd...or is it 2nd and 3rd...I am having a
senior moment here....sorry.....

no planned speaker yet, but we are working on a couple of things

Hope to see you soon.....does GREEN beer have more carbs than regular beer?
 And will green beer mess up a 24 hour collection?? hmmmmm  inquiring minds
want to know.