[IP] Re: Bood Donations (AGAIN)...or STILL...

Hello, all -

Talk about not getting out much.  I have NEVER thought I was able to donate
blood ( and really wanted to).  All my (stupid) life I thought it was
because my blood was too sugary (high glucose) and never even considered
these other factors you all are discussing.  I am thrilled to know I can
donate (maybe).

However, I find it imperative to completely re-evaluate my level of
intelligence.  Scary.