Re: [IP] Re: Palm Pilot

I record my sugar levels and add notes for the readings that are high or
low and the contributing reasons behind them, also record exercise
periods. I use the database mainly when going out to dinner. Besides the
recording keeping of BG and notes,  there are so many useful software
programs that can be downloaded, which help my personal and business life.