[IP] Re: Paradigm question and 508 clicks

Kelly Rowe asked <snip> Did you receive yours (Paradigm) as part of the
508-511 upgrade program?  If so, how did that work? <snip>

I was not part of the upgrade program.  My insurance company allowed me to
upgrade to a waterproof model because I do aqua therapy and aqua aerobics as
a treatment for my neuropathy, and disconnecting my pump during
class/treatment causes erratic highs 3-6 hours later.  So, I was able to
show a medical necessity for the upgrade.

The only thing I miss about my old friend 508 is those clicks...

Shelly Fast
dx 1981, pumping since 2/00