[IP] Re: Palm Pilot

Those of you who use the palm pilot...do you record your BG levels, Carbs,
exercise etc.  or do you use it for information, I to am debating whether or
not to get it.  If I could use it to record and give Doctors records it
would be good, but I don't record my stuff regularly on paper now, I store
it in the BG machine and write it down when doctor asks???  I am not too
good about keeping a log, wondered if this might help me?  Give me your
input please.  Thanks Felicia