[IP] Finding "fellow" Pumpers

My first time mailing to the group. I live in LaSalle,Illinois. My family and
I are going to visit my sister in Key West. I'm very excited  and anxious
about the trip. My sons,16 and 13, have only been to the ocean once. I was
wondering if any Pumpers live down in the Keys and if so would they be
interested in meeting in person. To share knowledge and "talk shop" about
pumping. I am a member to the mailing list. if you want to contact me e-mail
me directly if you want. Hope to hear from somebody. Thanks, John C. Fesco