[IP] palm pilot: more

Hi again. My question about this is : Are there parents of diabetics using
this as their main way of keeping records...and has it made record keeping any

I can see if you are the patient (adult) that it would be a marvelous
tool...but I want it to help me as a parent and wanted a parents prospective
on it who has one.

ALSO, those that have it, there is so much to choose from...would a Handspring
be as good as the Palm Pilot? One last question...how do you buy them directly
from ANIMAS? I didnt see anything on their website about that, I saw the

Mom to Kevin, 14, dx 12/98
pumping 5/99