Re: [IP] Orlando Support Group Meeting

Hi David,
Shucks, I missed meeting.
Was out running trying to find a shirt that fit my giant sized grandson.
Spent 3 nites running with him for  "the" shirt he could wear for school debate
Thur AM!
My son was Dxed with DM, controlling with D & E & orals--works for him, he is
keeping Bgs under 100.  I got a lecture on eating a naked hot dog.  The grandson
is next in line for DM.
How was meeting?  I think the chatter would have been quite interesting.  Linda