[IP] Palm Pilot

Check out eBay for great prices on the Palm Pilots.  That's where I got mine
and it was brand new, came with the cradle, leather case, charger, etc... for
$175.00.  Not a bad deal considering the one I got retails at Palm.com for
$450.00+.   I downloaded the EZManager ($99.00) and the Calorie King ($14.95).
It's really made life (and carb counting) a lot easier.  My endo has the
program as well and all I have to do now is hand him my palm and he knows
everything!  Well, maybe not everything!  :)  Regards, Tina