From: "maverickmom" <email @ redacted>
To: <email @ redacted>
Sent: Thursday, March 14, 2002 2:51 PM
Subject: Re: [IP] palm pilots

It is $69 for Animas users (not sure how long that
special is going) but for the rest of us it is $99. I
have to say though, it is *excellent* and IMO, worth
the expense!

--
Take care, Kerri, mom of Shannon-11, dxT1 5.3yrs,
pumping 2.3yrs, and 7 other blessings

someone asked:
How much did the EZ Manger cost?