Re: [IP] Anyone changed to animas from minimed?

Hi Linda,

I also switched to Animas from Minimed 507c, but I have had no problems and
have never looked back.  I like my Animas a lot better than the Minimed,
especially the 0.05u/hr flexibility and the 4 profiles.  While you may find
that you might have to push more buttons, you eventually will find that the
menu driven screen is easier since you no longer will have to memorize all
the button sequences that the Minimed had.  :)

aka Mouse