[IP] Re: Timing of bolus and 2-hr pp readings

Hello, all -

I realize this is a YMMV thing.....I'm attempting to get my postprandial
numbers closer to normal WITHOUT CRASHING later.  At present I bolus right
after eating, or during the meal.  Does anyone feel the pp numbers would be
closer to normal WITHOUT CRASHING LATER if I bolused, say, 15 minutes
before eating, like the Walsh book recommends?
Just need some opinions.

Thanks much,