Re: [IP] occlusion alarms

In a message dated 3/13/2002 11:46:57 PM Mountain Standard Time,
email @ redacted writes:

> Trish mentions the excellent occ. alarm system of the Animas...that is the
>  MAIN feature of the Animas that is making me look forward to getting Josh
>  that pump sometime in the future.

While it IS reassuring to have that sensitive of an occlusion system, in our
experience, with the powerful motor that the Animas pump has, we very rarely
have occlusion alarms -- and the few that we've had seem to catch it so early
that we don't end up with a noticeable high from (helps this pumpmama
sleepbetter at night . . . now if I could just convince Katie's growth
hormones to wait until morning to do their thing -- then I could REALLY sleep
well at night!)

Pumpmama to Katie